Artigiano simply means artisan, craftsman who once portrayed their imagination in the form of paintings and sculpture. The work of artisans form the very cradle of civilization has survived till today cherised by those who breaths art. inspired by the work of the godfathers we follow their footsteps to portray our imagination and inspiration through this blog.
-------(Artigiano is co-owned and managed by Muholan Kanapathy, Tinesh Ravi, Sethujanatran Kuppan and Vijayan Karthigesh)------
As the shapeless water can complete the halved Buddha, as the moon can be brought down to earth, as the rays of light can be sparkled on the waves, only when the reflection makes it happen.
my god...sethu ur art is simply mindblowin,man just cant take my eyes of d paintin!! wt paint did u use??? dun tel me normal water color!!! cant i get 1 paintin s well,hehehe berbakat la u,multitalented doctor la u!!:)
Sharmila: actually i just used normal buncho water colour, and scrubed wit candle to make it glossy. Hei i'v given this painting to ma fren's sis for her birthday. I'l put up more soon, just ask la.. btw thx for ur comment.
I have to admit something.. when u first said go look at my blog, it totally slipped off my mind and I hadnt looked at it but now I am regretting what I had missed! OMG... this pic is amazing and I mean it! I love the way u have potrayed the sinking buddha though I dont enough knowledge to decipher the meaning its trying to convey... It can be a perfect wallpaper la! =)
18 comments:
WOW sethu's work is impressive! I love how he painted the water and the reflection.
wow sethu!! thumbs up!! its perfect..-annu
wei, thx ppl.. i will put up more of ma paintings n sketches soon.. -sethujanatran-
my god...sethu ur art is simply mindblowin,man just cant take my eyes of d paintin!! wt paint did u use??? dun tel me normal water color!!! cant i get 1 paintin s well,hehehe
berbakat la u,multitalented doctor la u!!:)
just one word.. awesome ! =)
Sharmila: actually i just used normal buncho water colour, and scrubed wit candle to make it glossy. Hei i'v given this painting to ma fren's sis for her birthday. I'l put up more soon, just ask la.. btw thx for ur comment.
Pavi: thx a lot pavi.. -sethujanatran
hey u noe wt,u shud have spray,i forgot d name of d spray d la...it vil make it mo glossier n tahan lama:)
bt hats off,just love it!!:)
ok i will try to get tat spray soon.. thx for the idea.. -sethujanatran-
looks simple but awesome just like the artist..
hats off janatran...
looking forward for more from you...
the painting was excellent...and also the way the moon was reflected...
fabulous!!... very nice sethu..keep on doing :) ~nisha~
I have to admit something.. when u first said go look at my blog, it totally slipped off my mind and I hadnt looked at it but now I am regretting what I had missed! OMG... this pic is amazing and I mean it! I love the way u have potrayed the sinking buddha though I dont enough knowledge to decipher the meaning its trying to convey... It can be a perfect wallpaper la! =)
good job sethu!! din know u had tis much of skills.. :) im sure it took long for u to finish tis...its simply awesome! -prashila-
bro....saaravadi......u such a talented guy...keep on with ur good work and keep publish...
-makesan-
thx a lot bro..ya will upload more drawings n photos very soon..
dis is so lovely...such an art...i havnt seen this kind of art for a long time...i just cant take my eyes off...gud job dearie...!!
thx a lot frens.. u r motivating us to progress...thx a lot..
This awesome painting is goin be on my new wall soon:) Woohoooo!!!
Post a Comment